I can’t believe I just finished up week 3! So how did my third week of 6 goals in 6 weeks go? Did I do any better? Well, it was a little hit or miss this week.
1. Less soda – I cut down to 48 oz or less during the week and even less on the weekend. I think on Saturday and Sunday I kept it below 36 oz. Since the bulk of my soda drinking seems to be during the week I just need to not bring it with me to work. If I don’t have any soda I can’t drink any soda. Right?
2. Exercise/Run at least 3 times per week – This week didn’t go as well as last week, but I did get a 2 mile run in on the 4th of July. Between after work activities and being at my mom’s for the weekend it was just a little bit harder. I know that isn’t an excuse, but its just how it went this week.
3. Lose 6 pounds -Even Steven! I haven’t lost any and I haven’t gained any. I guess that is better than nothing!
4. Go to yoga once a week – I went to yoga this week and even introduced a friend to the class! She really enjoyed it and will be joining me again on Tuesday.
5. Only eat out twice a week – Even with being home for 3 days I still only ate out twice this week. Mom and I made an effort to eat at home and stuck to it. We even celebrated my birthday early with family and had a great home cooked meal. It MAY have ended with an AMAZING birthday cake, but you only turn 35 once right?
6. Drink at least 72 oz of water a day – I drank at least 100 oz of water everyday again this week. I continued with the carbonated flavored water which really helps.
So overall I’m pretty happy with how things went during my first 3 weeks. So what do I need to change for the second three weeks? Well I would like to up my mileage with running and make sure I hit those 3 days each week. I had hoped to do it last week, but it didn’t happen. I’d also like to try and eat even better this coming week.
Bring on week #4!!