So how did my second week of 6 goals in 6 weeks go? Did I do any better? Well, I thought I’d run through my goals and give a little run down of where I am. I feel like I did pretty good this week.
1. Less soda – Same as last week! I cut down to 48 oz or less during the week and even less on the weekend. I think on Saturday and Sunday I kept it below 24 oz. Since the bulk of my soda drinking seems to be during the week I just need to not bring it with me to work. If I don’t have any soda I can’t drink any soda. Right?
2. Exercise/Run at least 3 times per week – I did it again! I ran 3 times this week! On Monday & Wednesday I went to the Gym – I ran and rode the bike and on Sunday I ran at the park. I also did a LOT of walking on Saturday when I went tubing. We actually skipped riding the tram back and walked over a mile back to the parking lot. Go us!
3. Lose 6 pounds – I’m about where I was last week. I probably could have done better, but I spent time out with friends this week and that meant eating a bit more than I should have. But I still kept to the food schedule during the week which was great. So. Much. Salad!
4. Go to yoga once a week – I wasn’t able to make it to Yoga for Runners this week due to a previous commitment. But I already have plans to go tomorrow night and I’m taking a friend with me.
5. Only eat out twice a week – It ended up being three again, but that is still pretty great for me. I was out of town Friday/Saturday, so I had two meals that I HAD to eat out since I really didn’t have any other options. But boy oh boy did I enjoy my pizza from Leonardo’s on Friday 🙂 It was so worth it!
6. Drink at least 72 oz of water a day – I drank at least 100 oz of water everyday again this week. I continued with the carbonated flavored water which really helps.
So overall I’m pretty happy with how things went during my first week. So what do I need to change for week 3? Well I would like to up my mileage with running. I had hoped to do it last week, but it didn’t happen. I’d also like to try and eat even better this coming week.
Bring on week #3!!