So how did take 2, week 1 go? Pretty well for the most part!
1. Read 6 books – I am almost done with the first one! This is a follow up to another book I read, so I’m very interested to see how it ends.
2. Complete 6 week 1/2 marathon training plan – The more I thought about the plan I picked and the more I talked to friends about it, the crazier it sounded. So after discussing it with my running buddy Andrea I decided to change things to something that might be a bit easier for me to stick to.
I think this will help me be more prepared for the race without scaring the crap out of me and causing a huge failure. I REALLY want to stick with this plan! I missed one of my runs due to crappy weather, but I hope to make it up this week.
3. Only eat out twice a week – After eating out a LOT the weekend before because of my trip to Fort Lauderdale, I was ready to not be eating out as much this week… unfortunately that didn’t quite happen. Oopsie.
4. Lose 6 pounds – I lost 3 pounds! Not quite sure how that happened with how screwy my eating was this week. Maybe its because I was a little more active. Oh well, at least a couple pounds came off.
5. Only consume dairy once a week – HA HA HA HA! We had tacos at BlogCon on Saturday, so it messed me up!
6. Call my grandma every week – I called my Grandma on Wednesday. She had been in the hospital over the weekend and I needed to check in on her and tell her about my trip.
Not too shabby! Hopefully this week will be even better on all fronts.