I have loved SHEFIT sports bras since I got my first one a few years back (I’m now up to 4 of them). So I was very excited when I found out that they were going to be offering leggings to go with their bras! I have a bit of junk in the trunk and I pick my running gear based on how well they can keep my trunk in one place. These did the trick!
The lightweight, high-rise design feels like a second skin but shapes like a medium compression legging. Designed to lift and shape in all the right places with:
- Medium performance compression fabric
- Tummy tuck high-rise waistband.
- Exclusive SHEFIT® subtle, embossed crown pattern.
Any leggings that can keep my tushy under control and don’t cut me at the waist are a win in my book. Being fairly tall (I’m 5’10”) I tend to have a problem finding leggings that don’t cut me at the waist and make me look bigger than I am or are long enough. These leggings checked off both boxes!
What else can you expect from these leggings?
- Embossed, silky-soft lightweight performance fabric with a subtle, shaping effect pattern. Lifts and supports in all the right places.
- 4-way stretch, medium compression delivers comfortable control that moves and stretches with your body.
- Tummy Tuck Waistband: Fold over, high-rise waistband for extra control and comfort.
- Moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool and comfortable.
- 7/8 length hits just above the ankle.
- Packaged with a free matching scrunchie and a 100% recycled material laundry bag so that you can take care of your SHEFIT gear and the planet.
And that 100% recycled material laundry bag is such a great thing to have! I use it to hold my sports bras and my masks when I wash them. Keeps everything together and not getting wrapped around other things in the washing machine.
After the first few times I wore these I realized that there was one thing I wished they had – pockets! Apparently, I wasn’t the only one that thought that, because now they have leggings with pockets! The pocket leggings are high compression as well, so you get a little bit more support to go along with those handy pockets.
If you decide that you want to try out the leggings, or one of their awesome sports bras, this link will save you $10 off your order. Discounts are always great right?
*Disclosure: I am a SHEFIT ambassador and receive free products on occasion. As always, all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.