So Sunday was the end of Week 3…
- I only did 3 of the 6 days of the training plan. I’d been having a lot of hip and knee pain and just didn’t want to push it.
- Only completed 5.46 miles!
- I gained a pound this week, but that just shows me how much the running helps with weight maintenance.
- I finally picked up a Fuel Belt this weekend. I’ve been wanting to get one for awhile now and with it being only $7 at Marshalls I just couldn’t pass it up. Now I feel just a tiny bit more prepared for my upcoming 1/2 marathons.
- I also picked up a pair of orange running shorts (also $7 at Marshalls) for the Princess 1/2 Marathon in February. I have a super cute idea in my head and the orange shorts are just the beginning 🙂