I love when Marlow’s Tavern adds fresh new menu items for the spring and summer seasons. Executive Chef John C. Metz and his culinary team have created new dishes that reflect the classic American fare guests love.
“The changing seasons always bring a new opportunity to add new dishes and drinks to our menu,” says Metz. “From starters and entrees to desserts and refreshing beverages, we’ve taken some of the freshest and most abundant ingredients of spring and summer to create special dishes that we know our guests will love.”
When I started to see the photos of the new menu items popping up on social media, my first thought was “I want it all!” I love that Marlow’s changes up their menu with the seasons. You can always find your favorites, but each season you have the opportunity to add something new to that list of favorites.
Guests can look forward to the following new plates:
- Crispy Panko Cauliflower: Cauliflower, creamy Gorgonzola, and Buffalo
- New-Style Hummus: Creamy hummus, crispy Brussels sprouts and cauliflower, Harissa, toasty seasoned pita, and extra virgin olive oil
- Blackened Trigger Fish: Paul’s secret spices, basmati rice, maque choux (okra, corn, red pepper and onion), and tomato beurre blanc
- Grilled Atlantic Salmon: Dill cream, cool quinoa tabbouleh, extra virgin olive oil
- Grilled Chicken Stack: Cauliflower puree, Brussels sprouts, green beans, shiitake, and roast chicken jus
- Grilled New York Strip: 10-ounce New York strip, jumbo asparagus, twice-baked potato, and sauce au poivre
- Crispy New York Strip Steak Sandy: Carnitas-style spiced New York strip, radish, tomato, arugula, red onion, tartar, and capers on a toasty hoagie
- Carol’s Lobster Roll: Fresh steamed lobster, Old Bay and chives, served Maine- or Connecticut-style on a buttery Brioche roll
- Key Lime Pie: Fresh Key lime, graham cracker, whipped cream, and almond and coconut tuile
Marlow’s Tavern also is shaking up the beverage menu with a selection of new cocktails and mocktails including:
- Coconut & Basil Margarita: Herradura Silver, lime, Cat Head Bitter Orange, agave, Real Coconut, and basil leaves
- Black & Blue Mojito: blueberry, blackberry, mint, demerara syrup, and soda
- Mocking Rita: Orange juice, house-made sour, agave, and soda
- Apricot Mule: Apricot, lime, and Fever Tree ginger beer
Personally, I can’t wait to try the Crispy Panko Cauliflower, Grilled Chicken Stack, and Key Lime Pie. And I’ve course a Coconut & Basil Margarita to round things out. I can’t pass up a new margarita!
About Marlow’s Tavern
Marlow’s Tavern was established in 2004 with the opening of its first location in Alpharetta, Georgia, and has continued to grow over the years, adding many Atlanta-area restaurants, as well as locations throughout Orlando and Tampa, Florida. John C. Metz, executive chef, CEO and co-founder of Marlow’s Tavern, was named an “Atlanta Most Admired CEO” by Atlanta Business Chronicle in 2020. In 2018, the Georgia Restaurant Association named Marlow’s Tavern one of the Restaurant Neighbor Award winners. Each neighborhood restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, offering guests classic American tavern fare with an upscale twist. For more information and location addresses, visit marlowstavern.com.