Still looking for something to do on New Years Eve here in Orlando? Tired of all the “normal” stuff and looking for a change of pace? Well you have come to the right place! I’ve put together a list of different things to do on New Years Eve here in Orlando. If you are like me and a super huge crowd isn’t your thing, some of these might be right up your alley!
- New Year’s Eve Celebration Starring Kristin Chenoweth – Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts will be having a New Year’s Eve Celebration presented by Dr. Phillips Charities starring Kristin Chenoweth with special guest Cheyenne Jackson. Chenoweth will ring in the New Year live onstage of the Walt Disney Theater. Tickets go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. Friday, September 11. The doors to the December 31, 2015 performance will open at 8 p.m. with the show starting at 10 p.m. and after-party in the lobbies of the arts center until 2:00 a.m. January 1, 2016.Tickets start at $110 and include: show, two drink tickets, champagne at intermission, party favors, after-party entertainment and after-party desserts. Tickets may be purchased by calling the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office at 844.513.2014 or by visiting the Box Office at 445 Magnolia Avenue, Orlando, FL 32801 Monday – Friday between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. and Saturday 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. or online at drphillipscenter.org.
- Thornton Park’s 2016 New Years Eve Street Party – Are you ready for 2016?! Come be a part of the best street party in Orlando! Lake Eola’s Fireworks, 7 outside bars around the historic Thornton Park Fountain. Their 7th Annual Street Party features Live DJs, Party Favors, and a Champagne Toast! Pre-sale tickets available online!
- New Years Eve Party and Keg Drop at Red Cypress Brewery – The beer is chilling and we hope you are willing to join us at our 1st annual Red Cypress Keg Drop! We are celebrating the new year by dropping a keg at midnight! The party starts at 7pm! There will be live music in the taproom starting at 7pm and Dixieland Diner from 7pm to 11pm! Complementary beer toast before the keg drops at midnight!
- Cabaret Eve: A New Year’s Circus Event – Join the fun at the Hourglass Brewery for an exciting and unique way to ring in the New Year! Cabaret Eve: A New Year’s Circus Event is presented by Team Carnie. Entry is FREE but you must be 21+ to drink. The event begins at 11pm, but the atmosphere will get going at 9pm. We will have your favorite Hourglass beers on tap!
- Rock ‘Til The Drop – Hard Rock’s Annual NYE Party – is on sale now! Dance the night away with Epic Evolve as they perform your favorite hits from yesterday and today! Tickets include heavy hors d’oeuvres and complimentary champagne toast at midnight. VIP tickets are also available with access to the John Lennon Room, heavy hors d’oeuvres and a select open bar.