This summer is a scorcher already, and there is no better way to stay cool than Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream! With 12 locations to choose from, find the closest Kelly’s and enjoy a scoop, or three, of July’s Featured Flavors available now, and some of your holiday favorites as they celebrate Christmas in July starting July 25th. The red-hot lineup will keep you cool all month long.
July’s Featured Flavors
- Cinnamon Crunch – Vanilla ice cream layered with crunchy cinnamon bits and Ghirardelli caramel sauce
- Blueberry Lemon Swirl – Lemon cake batter ice cream with a blueberry ice cream swirl
- Key Lime Pie – Key lime cake batter ice cream layered with marshmallow cream and graham crackers
- Chocolate Covered Cherry – Vanilla Ice Cream layered with chocolate enrober and Bing cherries
- Chocolate Mint Oreo – Mint Chocolate ice cream layered with crushed Oreos
The Christmas in July flavors will be available starting July 25th through the end of the month, or until they sell out. These flavors are around just long enough to give you a taste of Christmas before they disappear again until the holidays.
Christmas in July Flavors
- Hot Cocoa – Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa ice cream layered with mini marshmallows
- Candy Cane – Candy Cane Peppermint ice cream layered with crushed candy cane pieces
- Ginger Snap – Brown Sugar Ginger Snap ice cream layered with crushed ginger snap cookies
- Santa’s White Christmas – Barnies Coffee Santa’s White Christmas coffee-flavored ice cream (coconut, toasted nut, and vanilla) layered with Ghirardelli Caramel Sauce
I was lucky enough to get to try out these awesome flavors before they come out later this month. They are all amazing, but my favorite is a scoop of Hot Cocoa and a scoop of Candy Cane. It is like a chocolate-covered candy cane and I love it!
All of the Christmas in July flavors are available in cups, cones, sundaes, flights, and even milkshakes. Kelly’s updated their menu recently to help make things go smoother in their shops and to make ordering easier for customers. But don’t worry, all your favorite ways to enjoy ice cream are still there!
New sizes are Junior (Kiddie), Single, and Double. The flights are now a choice of 6 flavors without the mini waffle bowls, but a larger assortment of ice cream flavors. For any size of ice cream, you have the option to make it a sundae! Specialty items include the Banana Split, Kelly’s Brownie Sundae, Milkshake, Float, and Dog Pop.
Make sure to get to Kelly’s this month so that you can enjoy their July featured flavors and their Christmas in July flavored later this month. Trust me, you will be sorry if you don’t!
*Disclosure: I was treated to complimentary ice cream, but as always, all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.