So I realized over the weekend that I’ve been 33 for over 3 months now and I’ve barely even looked at my 33 Goals for 33 list. Have I even accomplished anything? Well, lets take a look at the list and see. I’ve made any updates/notes in red.
1. Run, run, and run some more!
2. 1/2 marathon in less then 2.5 hours 🙂
3. Run entire 10K without stopping – I am registered for a 10k in February 2013, so we shall see!
4. Get back down to 148 pounds or less (5 more pounds to go!) – As of October 15th I was down to 150 🙂
5. Take a trip! (Savannah doesn’t count)
6. Learn to drive a manual car
7. Go to a concert
8. Call my grandma, or send her a card, every week
9. More DIY projects for my apartment/house – make it a home – I have been working on this one A LOT. I am currently refinishing/painting my free dining room table.
10. Take woofer to the dog park at least once a month (more often when it cools off)
11. Better eating habits
12. Read 33 books – I’ve read 18 so far! That means I’m past the halfway mark all ready. Sweet!
13. Go to a movie by myself
14. Perform 7 random acts of kindness in 1 week
15. Take a class just for fun
16. Do yoga/pilates, even if it is at home, once a week
17. Take a pole dancing class
18. Learn how to use my camera in manual mode
19. Take a road trip
20. Scrapbook for myself
21. Finally get my tattoo
22. Have a spa day (7/21/12)
23. MOVE! (to another city, to another apartment/house, etc) – I moved to another city AND another house in October 18th!
24. Take a cooking class
25. Throw an amazing dinner party, and have cooked all the food
26. Start teaching paper crafts/scrapbooking classes again
27. Focus on what I have instead of what I don’t
28. Write a letter to myself to read at age 40
29. Throw a surprise party for someone – Threw my mom a killer surprise birthday weekend back in August 🙂
30. Run a half marathon in another state (other than GA)
31. Watch Chuck (the TV show) in its entirety
32. Do volunteer work with the local SPCA
33. Not regret a single thing!
Well it seems I at least got a couple of things checked off and am working on a few other things. I guess I’m not as much of a slacker as I thought 🙂