I decided to that I needed to do a year end wrap up. I don’t want to go on and on for days and bore the 7.5 readers that I have, so I’m going to do a list for each month. Some months will have a short list, others a long one. Some months will have a photo (or 10), and other will not. We’ll just have to see how I’m feeling come December right?
- Spent New Years with some friends in Ormond Beach.
- Slept in a tent. Inside. For 4 nights.
- Worked a boring contracting job.
- Game night at the Knauth’s.
- Went to NSB with Kelly & Dani for food and fun 🙂
- Spent my last full month in my house.
- Moved out of my house and into my first apartment in 5 years.
- Started a new job at a recruiter for a contract company.
- Daytona 500 BBQ at the River with the family.
- Cancelled the 3rd Annual Care to Crop.
- Boudoir photoshoot. Awesome!
- Quit the HORRIBLE recruiter job, even though I had no backup.
- Worried about getting another job.
- Enjoyed some time off.
- Got a job at a non-profit.
- Enjoyed 2.5 weeks off. Got a good tan.
- Started my new job at a non-profit.
- Spent a weekend in Tampa with Laura doing wedding stuff.
- Predators game!
- Got sick twice. REALLY sick.
- Adam’s Surprise 30th Birthday party.
- Thought I was going to get fired from my job.
- Went to see Eclipse with the girls (at least it wasn’t as bad as the first 2).
- Spent July 4th by myself. At least there were fireworks over the lake by my apartment, that was a nice surprise.
- Kelly & Kelly threw me an awesome birthday party. It was the first time in 5 years that I hadn’t thrown my own birthday party. It was great 🙂
- Went to Tampa for a weekend for my cousin’s baby shower and to hang out with Rob & Laura.
- Did my first ever radio interview.
- Hosted Theresa & Brandon’s baby shower.
- Had Jenn & Brayton stay with me for a week 🙂
- Attention an NHF regional meeting in Chicago.
- Got to hang out with Babette in Chicago.
- Mediation scheduled.
- Evey was born!
- Mediation cancelled.
- Beach with my favorite Chicago gals.
- Did my first Walk for work and it went fantastically!
- Met a cute boy 🙂
- Lunch in Winter Park for Laura’s birthday.
- 1st Magic game at the new Amway Center.
- Bush Concert in YBOR.
- 1st L’Oven Fresh Bakers bake sale in Tampa.
- Halloween party at the Knauth’s.
- Mediation was cancelled AGAIN.
- NHF Annual Meeting in New Orleans.
- 2nd L’Oven Fresh Bakers bake sale in Ybor.
- UF vs. UCF basketball game with Jom.
- UCF football game with Josh.
- Holiday party with the boy 🙂
- Holiday Walk!
- Mom & Pop-pop’s holiday party.
- Open house at work.
- Disney day with the boy 🙂
- Universal/Islands of Adventure with Josh.
- 3 days at home for Christmas.
- 11 days off work!