Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I hope that everyone has a wonderful day (however you are spending it) and hopefully you are enjoying a couple extra days off. I am lucky to have 5 days off and I plan to enjoy every minute of it. My Thanksgiving break will be filled with time with the family, time with friends, football watching, Christmas decorating, shopping, drink (but of course!), running (the Runner’s World Holiday Running Streak started today), and hopefully sleeping in.
To get the day started off right I thought I would post a short list of things that I am thankful for this year 🙂
- My family and friends! I have the best of both worlds and I am SO thankful for that.
- My health! I’ve had a few bumps in the road lately, but I still get up every day and for that I am SUPER thankful. I mean, I did get up and run this morning 🙂
- My job! Yes, sometimes I just want to strangle people but I have a job that I love (most of the time), a great boss, great time off, and FREE insurance. I’m very lucky.
- My pup! She is my rock. End of story.
- Running & Races! Three years ago I never would have thought that these two things would have been on my list, but now I can’t imagine my life without them. Running has brought me so many opportunities and new friends, along with a self-confidence that I have NEVER had. As I gear up for my 5th half marathon I am VERY thankful for this crazy little sport of mine.
- Crafts! Even though sometimes I get frustrated or sew through my finger, crafting centers me. It gives me something to do when everything else is going wrong or driving me nuts. I got into my little orange craft cave and just lose myself. I’m lucky that I have a place that is dedicated to my crafty side.
What are you thankful for this year?