Aaaaaaaaand we’re back! I thought it was time for round 2 of my 6 goals in 6 weeks series. Last time I came through (completely) on 3 of the 6 goals, so I’m hoping to do a little better this time. 2 of the goals I didn’t complete last time have made it back onto the list this time and the 3rd was transformed into a new goal.
So here are my 6 goals for the next 6 weeks…
1. Read 6 books – Kinda self explanatory. This will help keep me on track with reading 35 books in my 35th year.
2. Complete 6 week 1/2 marathon training plan – I’ll have a post tomorrow explaining this one!
3. Only eat out twice a week – Eating at home more means making better choices! I got down to around 3 times a week last time, so I’m hoping to actually get down to twice a week this go-round.
4. Lose 6 pounds – Ever since I lost all the weight back in the fall of 2009 I’ve stayed within a couple pounds of that weight. For some reason I seem to be holding on to a few more pounds than I’m comfortable with. So my goal is to lose 6 pounds (one a week) that will get me back down to that weight. This is especially important to me since the end of this 6 weeks will also mark 5 years of having the weight off.
5. Only consume dairy once a week – You may remember last summer when I attempted to go diary free for a month. I actually cut down to twice a week without a problem. This time I’d like to try to make it once a week.
6. Call my grandma every week – I am pretty good about calling my grandma, but I know I should do it more often. So hopefully this will get me into the habit of doing it every week.
I’m really looking forward to starting this up on Monday. I enjoyed it the first time around and hope this time will be even better!
Anyone want to play along this time? What are your 6 goals for the next 6 weeks?