As you may or may not have noticed, I LOVE the holidays. As much as I hate how stores go right from Halloween to Christmas, skipping over Thanksgiving, I am excited when I start seeing information about all the holidays events going on around Orlando. I am usually off the two weeks of Christmas and New Years and attempt to squeeze in as much holiday fun as I can.
While I was at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate recently I learned about their upcoming Here for the Holidays package that is fun for all ages. From Gingerbread University to Elf Tuck-ins, and wine & cheese tastings to holiday buffets, you won’t want to be anywhere else but Here For The Holidays!
Between November 21 through January 4, the Omni Orlando Resort Here for the Holidays package gives visitors the chance to indulge in their favorite aspects of the holiday season without all the stress that comes with it. Recognized as one of the Top 125 Golf Resorts in the World by Conde Nast Traveler, the resort features two championship courses, The Leadbetter Golf Academy as well as a resort firepit, full service Mokara Spa, and to-die-for location only ten minutes from premium holiday shopping outlets.
Omni Orlando Resort’s Here for the Holidays package, includes:
- $50 daily Resort Credit valid towards the many food & beverage and recreation offered on-site
- Gingerbread University; home-made Gingerbread kits ready to assemble and decorate with chefs on hand to assist.
- Weekend breakfast with Santa in Trevi’s Restaurant
- Elf Tuck-ins; a personalized experience for resort guests to arrange for their children to receive hot cocoa, cookies, and a seasonal gifts delivered by one of Santa’s elves
- Nightly S’mores at the Resort Firepit
- Christmas Movie Showing
My best friend took me to the Omni Orlando Resort last year for my birthday and we loved staying there. In addition to all the fun holiday activities they have 2 pools and a lazy river (which most of the time you can still take advantage of here during the holiday season), a golf course, s’mores, a fitness center, and of course lots of yummy places to eat. You could even try out the Ingredient of the Month menu!