So I got an early Christmas present this week – a Sunbeam Cupcake Maker. Its so freaking cute! I tried it out tonight since my very sick bestie asked for some cupcakes. How can you say no to a sick person right?
I thought since I got this new awesome toy that I would write up a little review. Just a nice pro and con list.
- Heats up very quickly! You can’t have to wait long to use it.
- When they say “non-stick” they REALLY mean non-stick.
- 6 cupcakes in 12 miles (see related Con below).
- It’s cute! Did I mention how freaking cute it is?
- It says 10 minutes, but it really takes 12+ minutes. Not THAT big of a deal, but still.
- The tops of the cupcakes tend to poof up and crack. There is a very VERY fine line between too much batter and just enough batter. If you are trying to make very pretty cupcakes, it would be a bit difficult.
So thanks to my wonderful friend Christine for a totally rocking Christmas party!