My brain is a little all over the place today, but I wanted to talk about a very things outside of my gratitude posts. Just to make sure I cover everything it will be in bullet point format. Hooray Monday!
- Friday night I visited the boy at work for his birthday (surprise!). While I was there I got to see Darcy Miller (editorial director of Martha Stewart weddings) and watch zebras eat with night vision. Got to have a drink with the birthday boy and cash in on some much deserved smooches 🙂
- Saturday I slept in because I was up WAY too late on Friday. After doing a few things around the apartment I went to the Lake Mary Art Festival and then later on to dinner at the Mellow Mushroom (which is DELISH btw).
- Sunday I spent the day with my momma… art show, visiting grandma, laundry, Christmas photos, and dinner. It was a very nice day.
- I leave for New Orleans on Wednesday (for work) and I have SO much to do over the next two days. Pack (for me and the dog), bath the dog, clean the apartment, Target run, work tomorrow, have lunch with the boy, take pup to mom’s, have dinner with the girls, finish packing.
- It’s finally hitting me that I signed up to voluntarily run 13.1 miles. Lol. I need to get some running clothes, my Nike +, and look into some new running shoes. All of my running friends are going to be sick of me very soon. Tee hee.