Clearwater Beach Uncorked announced recently that ticket sales have opened for its anticipated fifth anniversary celebration, set for February 6 and 7 in a new location just South of Barefoot Beach House. Locals and travelers alike can now visit their website to purchase tickets, securing their spot at this popular beachside food, wine and craft beer festival, which is expected to sell out.
The team behind Clearwater Beach Uncorked, a popular two-day gastronomic extravaganza on Florida’s West Coast, also today announced an array of details for 2016:
- Ticket Pricing & Inclusions – Tickets are priced at $65 per person, per day for general admission and $95 per person, per day for VIP.
- New VIP Experiences – Guests who purchase a VIP ticket will enjoy a new VIP Beach Brunch taking place from noon to 1 p.m. each day before the main event opens its doors. Brunch includes muffins, munchies, mimosas and more. A VIP ticket also includes access to a VIP tent on the beach throughout the day, with an exclusive set-up of reserve wines, bubbles and light bites.
- Grand Tasting – From 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. each day on February 6 and 7, attendees will have the chance to wiggle their toes in the sugar white sand while sipping and savoring items from the area’s most delectable restaurants, boutique hot spots and world-class hotels. The Grand Tasting will take place in a newly expanded 30,000 square foot tent, setting the stage for an unforgettable gastronomic event.
- BREW-B-QUE – Food Network Chef Emily Ellyn will tease the taste buds with a special Brew-B-Que cooking presentation on the Publix Aprons Cooking Stage. Attendees will explore the culinary diversity of cooking with craft beer during this unique event. Savory will meet sweet as Chef Emily pairs pork, Three Daughters Beach Blonde Pale Ale, and savory spices for an extraordinary Brew-B-Que experience.
- Enhanced Line-up of Interactive Experiences – Marking its anniversary, the 2016 Clearwater Beach Uncorked will feature an even greater line-up of food and drinks, courtesy of new sponsors and vendors. Guests will meet and learn from leading wine specialists, brew masters and accomplished chefs from across the Bay area, including Chef Richard Preston from the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, Chef Robert from Shephard’s Beach Resort and Chef Justin Winkler from Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key.
- Six Live Cooking Demonstrations – Perhaps one of the most exciting aspects of the 2016 Clearwater Beach Uncorked, six live on-stage cooking demonstrations will take place with renowned chefs from across the country. Chefs featured in the fifth anniversary event program include Jim Hendry, Anthony Logerfo and Brian Mullins (Publix Aprons Cooking School); Ann Czaja (Lindt, Master Swiss Chocolatier); Joseph DiPaolo (Duncan Hines) and my friend, the AMAZING Emily Ellyn.
“Clearwater Beach is the perfect backdrop for our annual taste-fest, which showcases an impressive roster of the Bay area’s culinary offerings to thousands of foodies, wine lovers and beer aficionados,” said Tammy Gail, event producer of Clearwater Beach Uncorked. “Our goal is to bring together people with a shared interest, creating an unforgettable weekend for attendees, as well as for our partners and exhibitors. In our fifth year we will pull all the stops to showcase the culinary attributes of Florida’s west coast!”
Backed by a distinguished roster of presenting sponsors, Clearwater Beach Uncorked attributes much of its success to its presenting partners, including Bright House, Publix Super Markets, City of Clearwater, and Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa. Clearwater Beach Uncorked is also supported by Transamerica, Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association, Visit Florida and Great Florida Events.
A portion of the proceeds of the 2016 Clearwater Beach Uncorked will benefit University of South Florida’s Sarasota Manatee School of Hospitality and Tourism Leadership. Funds will be used to develop academic programs, scholarships, research grants and campus infrastructure. Clearwater Beach Uncorked has also partnered with the University to implement an educational component incorporating the festival into the fall curriculum. Students are currently competing to develop unique marketing initiatives where the winners’ ideas will be implemented at this coming year’s event.
For more information on Clearwater Beach Uncorked or to purchase tickets, visit www.ClearwaterBeachUncorked.com. Follow Clearwater Beach Uncorked on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ClearwaterBeachUncorked or Twitter @CBUncorked.