Are you missing all those races that were SUPPOSED to be happening this spring?
Are you looking for a way to keep motivated over the next couple of months?
Is your medal holder getting a little sad without any new medals?
Well you are in luck my friends…
Best Damn Race Presents the Florida 1000K & 300K Challenge!
Run, Walk, or Cycle through the entire State of Florida (virtually) from Amelia Island south to Key West (Southernmost point of FL and USA). The event starts on June 1 and runs through October 31, so it will keep you going well into the fall.
You will make stops (checkpoints) along the way and earn cool badges & some killer swag.
Checkpoints & Badges along the way are:
- Daytona Beach – Run a lap around the speedway!
- Space Coast – Watch out for Space Shuttles and shooting stars!
- South Beach – Grab a drink on the beach and watch the dolphins swim!
- Key West – Touch the Southernmost Point of the USA!
Badges & Swag:
- T-Shirt: Each participant will receive a commemorative T-Shirt of their choice to start the challenge. Mailed within 21 days of registration.
- Digital Badges: Each participant will receive their badges once they reach each checkpoint during the challenge.
- Finisher Medal: Each participant will receive a finisher medal at the completion of the challenge in the mail.
- Finisher Patch: Each participant will receive a finisher patch at the completion of the challenge in the mail (1000K only)
You can register as an individual or team. Then run, walk (solo) starting 6/1/20 through 10/31/20. Run & Walk Teams + Cyclists start 6/15/20. The solo runners a two-week head start!
When do I get my stuff?
Shirts will be mailed within 21 days of your registration. Digital badges will be emailed once you or your team reaches each checkpoint. Finisher Medals & Finisher Patches will be mailed to you once you have completed your challenge. (1000K only)
How to play along!:
1. Register here: https://bit.ly/3c4kzUW (it is only $45 people!)
2. Start running and walking on 6/1 (solo run/walk or 6/15 Teams & Cyclists).
3. Log your activity: https://bit.ly/2TBZdbf
So there ya have it folks, a super fun way to get in those miles, keep yourself motivated, and get some killer swag. So who’s gonna do it with me? I’ve signed up for the 300k and I can’t wait until June 1st.